Bright Colours and lots of them


This is an idea that I have been tossing around for my own wedding. 
Who says you have to choose a theme, why cant you just incorporate all your and your H2B's favorite things into the most special day of your life.  I want it to be the most romantic stunning event I have ever been too. 
We are having a beach theme (though not a beach wedding). I have chosen an Ivory dress, my BM's are going to be in an aqua/blue satin,  a sea life inspired cake, our favors a little tea light holders with handpicked shells in them, we want to do a wire along a wall with lots of shots of the family and friends hung by pegs, a surfboard guest book, but at the same time I am totally in love with tortured willow (not very beachy), and fairy lights. I want loads of tea lights everywhere. 
For flowers I want bright, fuchsia, orange, blues, ivory and pinks. I am totally afraid that this is not going to work. I just hope that it all comes together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment