The little personal touch

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend planned. I know if your anything like me it will be all about the wedding. I am starting to think I may not ahve enough weekends left to organise everything. 

I was thinking yesterday how much I want my wedding to be different to others. Still traditional but not with all the usual things associated. As I have already posted I am planning something romantic, and special, but when it comes to the little bits and pieces I am finding inspiration from all around the globe. 
I wanted to share these lovely little embroidered patches with you all. I think they are incredibly classy and can always become your little something blue. They would make a beautiful addition to the inside of your dress too.....

1 comments:

Grace's Goodies said...

Gorgeous Blog, can't wait for more:) Bianca

Post a Comment