Club Rose Bay - A fabulous Venue.

A wedding reception

View from the club
Beautiful view of Rose Bay beach from the deck


I was dining out with a great friend of mine and discovered this wonderful venue. Situated on Sydney Harbour at Rose Bay the club has one of the best views I have seen in a long time.


So I thought I would ask at reception if there were any function facilities. They showed me the upstairs function room which has an even better view and can sit over 100 people.

They have great cost effective packages that they can tailor to suit your needs.

So have a look at the pics and visit the club to see what you think. I will be featuring shots and other pieces about the area this week, so hopefully you will be inspired to make your wedding a Sydney Harbour wedding at Club Rose Bay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment